Thursday 25 February 2010

Section A: Question 1 (a)

CREATIVITY


It is important not to assume one answer to any question! Rather than ask yourself the question, " How have I become more creative during my A level course?", ask yourself, "Have I become more creative?". If you answer the second question, then you will evaluate your progress much more thoroughly.

For example, the pros and cons of using GarageBand might be:

Pros

Allows me to create my own thriller soundtrack.
It's an easy to use programme with a pre-existing set of 'sounds'.
I can use i-tunes to format my soundtrack and then import to Final Cut. The process is quick and straight-forward.

But, the cons could include:

The samples available are limited.
I can't fundamentally change the samples.
My soundtrack sounds like a lot of other student's work.

No response to “Section A: Question 1 (a)”

Leave a reply